Hiking and other outdoor activities
The territory surrounding Chianciano invites you to discover and walk through the many nature trails:
• Mount Cetona, the border between Umbria, Lazio and Tuscany, reserve 12 mapped routes for trekking lovers.
• The Val d’ Orcia, with its many hills, offers a unique setting for your excursions through 10 routes mapped between the valleys and forests of the area.
• Discover the green Val di Chiana through the Canal of the Chiana, a pedestrian trail of over 60 km running from Chiusi.
• If you are interested in walking at high altitude, Mount Amiata is the ideal place to practice Nordic Walking.
• Treat yourself to an original way to discover the beauty of the area through a horse ride.