Food & Wine
If Italy is the homeland of good food and wine, Tuscany is certainly one of its most authoritative witnesses. These are some of the specialties that you can try:
• Pecorino di Pienza, seasoned or fresh.
• The Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, obtained from Blackthorn Gentile variety of Sangiovese .
• The famous Brunello di Montalcino, considered one of the most important wines all over the world.
• The Val di Chiana is the homeland of the Chianina cattle breed from which are derived the delicious T-bone steaks.
• You can find many other local products such as extra virgin olive oil, specialties of Cinta Senese and Tuscan ham D.O.P.